Your DK / ALON “Fuel Speed Ahead” 2023 SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
Text PLAY2 (or other promotional keyword) to 48785 from your mobile device to enter to win!
Grand Prize (1): a 2023 Ford Bronco® Sport Big Bend™, including vehicle title, registration, taxes, and dealer preparation costs.
First Prize (2): a weekend getaway for two (2), including round trip Economy Class air travel within the continental US, two (2) nights lodging (1 room, double occupancy), and $200 spending money.
Second Prize (100): a $25 gift card of winner’s choice from among available retailers.
Third Prize (3,000): a $5 gift card of winner’s choice from among available retailers.
No Purchase Necessary to Enter. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
- Sweepstakes Period: The Delek/Alon Fuel Speed Ahead Instant-Win Game and Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) begins 12:00:01 p.m. CT on April 1, 2023 and ends 11:59:59 p.m. CT on August 31, 2023 (“Sweepstakes Period”). For purposes of the Sweepstakes, the sole determinant of the current time will be the clock on the promotion website server, regardless of what any other timekeeping device might indicate.
- Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of TX, AZ, AR, LA, NM, NC, OK, TN and SC who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Not open to employees and their immediate families (spouses, parents, children/siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in the same household, whether or not related, of Alon USA, LP (“Sponsor”), its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, sales representatives, suppliers, distributors, retailers, promotion partners, prize suppliers, advertising and production agencies, and PROMOSIS, INC. (“Administrator”). Non-eligibility or non-compliance with any of these Official Rules may result in disqualification, at the discretion of Sponsor. The Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law or regulation, and is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules.
- Sweepstakes Drawing/Notification and Instant-Win Prize Verification: Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements of these Official Rules. All winners are subject to verification by Promosis, Inc., an independent judging organization whose decisions in all matters relating to this promotion are final. Grand Prize winner will be selected via random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Drawing will be conducted by Promosis, on or around September 7, 2023. Potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by email from Promosis, and will be required to complete and return a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within five (5) days of the date emailed to the potential winner, or the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected via random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries received. Potential instant-win First Prize winners will be required to complete an online Prize Claim/Winner Verification at the time of winning game play, plus follow-up documentation sent via email from Promosis, or prize will be forfeited, and the winning game play returned to the instant-win prize pool. Instant-win Second and Third Prize winners will be required to complete an online Prize Claim/Winner Verification at the time of winning game play, or prize will be forfeited, and the winning game play will be returned to the instant-win prize pool. Potential winners may be required to upload a “selfie” photo and an image of a government-issued photo ID, as part of online verification. Administrator and Sponsor are not responsible for inability of a winner to accept a prize in accordance with these Official Rules.
- Sweepstakes and Instant-Win Prizes: One (1) Sweepstakes Grand Prize: a 2023 Ford Bronco® Sport Big Bend™, including vehicle title, registration, taxes, and dealer preparation costs. Approximate retail value of Grand Prize = $40,000. Actual value may vary based on winner’s location and options/features included. Difference between actual value and stated value, if any, will not be awarded in cash or other consideration. Two (2) Instant-Win First Prizes: a weekend getaway for two (2), including round trip Economy Class air travel within the continental US, two (2) nights lodging (1 room, double occupancy), and $200 spending money. Approximate retail value of each First Prize = $2,500. Actual value may vary based on timing of trip, location of departure city, and assessment of prize elements publicly available. Difference between actual value and stated value, if any, will not be awarded in cash or other consideration. One hundred (100) Instant-Win Second Prizes: a $25 gift card of winner’s choice from among available retailers. Retail value of each Second Prize = $25.Three thousand (3,000) Instant-Win Third Prizes: a $5 gift card of winner’s choice from among available retailers. Retail value of each Third Prize = $5. Approximate retail value of all prizes = $62,500. Grand Prize winner must be a licensed, insured driver in their state of residency, and must take delivery of the vehicle from a dealership designated by Sponsor and Promosis. Winner is responsible for auto insurance and any vehicle options or costs not specifically included. Grand Prize vehicle is intended for winner’s personal use, not to be resold. First Prize elements, including air travel provider and hotel, will be chosen by Administrator. First Prize winner is responsible for any incidental travel costs not expressly stated above, including but not limited to transportation to/from airport in departure city, passenger tariffs or duties, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, meals, personal charges at lodging, or other expenses. Any other costs associated with the First Prize trip are at the winner’s discretion, and are not included. First Prize trip must be scheduled and completed by January 31, 2024, is valid for continental US destinations and venues, only, and is subject to availability, blackout dates, and certain other restrictions. Winner and guest must be available to travel by the specified deadline or prize and its value will be forfeited. Winner and travel guest of the winner may be required to complete a liability/publicity release (where permitted by law) before trip is booked. If the winner’s travel companion is a minor, the liability/publicity release (where permitted by law) for the travel guest must be signed by their parent or legal guardian, and winner’s travel companion must be accompanied by the parent or legal guardian at their own expense, if the parent/guardian is not the winner. Winner and guest must travel together on the same itinerary, and are solely responsible for obtaining any and all required travel documentation. Prize trip and its components are subject to scheduling availability and certain other restrictions. Sponsor will not be responsible for replacement of any lost or stolen tickets or travel vouchers once they are in winner’s possession or in the possession of the winner’s guest. Sponsor is not responsible for any postponement, delays, or cancellation of air travel in connection with the prize trip or any postponement, delays, or cancellation of event, due to COVID-19 or other reasons. Prizes are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash, in whole or in part. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize (or any portion thereof) of equal or greater value if an advertised prize (or portion thereof) becomes unavailable for any reason. Winners are fully responsible for all applicable federal, state and local income taxes on their prizes. Grand Prize winner and First Prize winners will be issued an IRS 1099-MISC tax form for the value of the prize won. Winners are responsible for all costs or expenses not described herein as being included with a prize. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. Any unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. By accepting a prize, each winner acknowledges that Sponsor and its promotion partners have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize or any portion thereof, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. Acceptance of a prize grants Sponsor and its promotion partners the right without limitation to use the winner’s name, city and state of residence, picture, portrait or likeness, and voice in any future promotional material connected with this promotion, in any manner, in any and all media now or hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without further compensation, where permitted, and that such use can be made without additional notification or permission. Odds of winning the sweepstakes prize are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received; odds of winning an instant-win prize are dependent upon the timing of each game play, the number of persons playing the game at any given time, and instant-win programming.
- Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for: (i) electronic transmissions or Game Plays/Entries/Prize Claims that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, misdirected, or not received by Sponsor for any reason; (ii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation or transmission, communication failures or human error that may occur in the transmission, receipt, or processing of Game Plays/Entries/Prize Claims, or for deletion, theft, or destruction of, unauthorized access to, or alteration of Game Plays/Entries/Prize Claims; (iii) failed or unavailable hardware, network or software; (iv) causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes; (v) incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (vi) any typographical or other error in any printing or advertising relating to the Sweepstakes, in the administration or execution of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of the prize winners; or (vii) cheating or fraud by any participant. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify Sweepstakes if fraud or technical failure compromises the integrity of the Sweepstakes, or corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If Sweepstakes is canceled for any reason, including but not limited to those stated above, Sweepstakes Prize winners will be determined via random drawings from among all eligible entries received up to the time of cancellation. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, or who acts in violation of these Official Rules or in a disruptive manner. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that term. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY AND SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the individual who submitted a winning Game Play/Prize Claim, the Game Play/Prize Claim will be deemed submitted by the person identified as the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the participant at the time of entry (i.e., the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address), and such person must comply with these Official Rules. By participating, each entrant agrees to indemnify, release, defend and hold harmless Alon USA, LP, its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, sales representatives, suppliers, distributors, retailers, promotion partners, prize suppliers, advertising and production agencies, and PROMOSIS, INC., and the officers, directors and employees of each of the foregoing (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from and against any and all liability for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever arising from or in connection with participation in the Sweepstakes or the acceptance, possession and/or use/misuse of a prize. The Ford Motor Company has not offered or sponsored this promotion in any way, nor are they responsible for prize awards.
- Dispute Resolution: THIS PROMOTION IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE COMMONWEALTH OF MASSACHUSETTS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Promotion, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Massachusetts having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participants’ actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Promotion), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: For the names of the major prize winners, send a standard-size postcard, only, with your return address and email address to: Delek/Alon Fuel Speed Ahead Winners List, PO Box 38, Marblehead, MA 01945. Requests must be received by November 30, 2023. Names of winners will be available only after winners have been verified and prizes officially awarded. Do not send entries or other correspondence to this address.
- Administrator: Promosis, Inc., 89 Front St., Ste. 205, Marblehead, MA 01945
- Sponsor: Alon USA, LP, 310 Seven Springs Way, Suite 500, Brentwood, TN 37027
©2023 Promosis, Inc.