Cowboys Alumni Lunch Sweeps
Tell us why you’re the #1 Cowboys fan for a chance to win!
1. Find this timeline post (image to the left).
2. Comment telling us what makes you the #1 Cowboys fan.
3. Share the post with your friends!
Lunch at AT&T Stadium for a lucky winner + 3 guests
$200 in Free Gas
Dallas Cowboys Jersey
1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE, PAYMENT, OR OPTING-IN TO MAILING LIST WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPS, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT, SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING.
2. SPONSOR: Alon USA, LP (“Sponsor”), Park Central III, Suite 1600, 12700 Park Central Drive Dallas, Texas 75251.
3. ADMINISTRATORS: Pocketstop, LLC (“Administrator”), 5646 Milton Street, Suite 100LL, Dallas, Texas 75206.
4. ELIGIBILITY: The ALON Cowboys Alumni Lunch Sweeps is open only to legal residents of the U.S. States of New Mexico, Texas and Oklahoma who are at least eighteen (18) years of age at time of entry, or the legal age of majority in their jurisdiction, whichever is greater. Officers, directors, and employees (and members of their immediate family, IRS dependents, and household members, whether legally related or not) of Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and web design agencies, and all other entities involved in the creation, administration, or fulfillment of the Sweeps, are not eligible to enter or win. The Sweeps is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Participation constitutes entrant’s unconditional agreement to these “Official Rules” and to Sponsor’s and/or Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweeps. The potential Prize Winners are subject to verification by Sponsor or Administrator. An entrant is not a winner of any prize until entrant’s eligibility as the Sweeps winner has been verified; entrant has been notified that verification is complete, and entrant has complied with the terms and conditions of these Official Rules.
5. SWEEPS PERIOD: The Sweeps begins on February 23, 2018 at 10:00 Central Time (“CT”) and ends on March 29, 2018 at 23:59 CT (“Closing Date”). The Administrator’s server is the official time-keeping device for the Sweeps.
6. TO ENTER: During the Sweeps Period, visit the Sponsors Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/alonbrands and click on the ‘like’ tab to become a fan of Alon Brands Facebook page. Then click on the “The ALON Cowboys Alumni Lunch Sweeps” tab and follow the provided instructions to complete your entry. The Sponsor may display all Submissions on the Sponsors Facebook page. By uploading your Submission, you agree that your Submission conforms to the Submission Guidelines and Content Restrictions listed below (collectively, the “Guidelines and Restrictions”) and that the Sponsors, in its sole discretion, may remove your Submission and disqualify you from the Sweeps if it believes, in its sole discretion, that your Submission fails to conform to the Guidelines and Restrictions. By uploading your Submission, in addition to rights granted below, you: (a) grant to the Sponsors all rights necessary to display your Submission on the Sponsors Web site and the Sponsors Facebook page; (b) hereby waive any so-called moral (e.g., creative rights) in your Submission; (c) represent and warrant that you have the right to grant the rights granted in these Official Rules; and (d) represent and warrant that your Submission and its use as contemplated in these Official Rules does not and will not violate, misappropriate, or infringe upon any law or regulation or the rights of any third party, including any copyright, trademark, or any rights of publicity or privacy, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
Mail-In. Hand-writing his/her complete name (no initials), valid e-mail address, street address (P.O. Boxes not accepted), city, state, ZIP code, telephone number, a Keyword – Alumni Lunch, and date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY) on a 3½”x5” card (“Mail-In Entry”) and mail in an envelope with proper postage affixed to: ALON COWBOYS ALUMNI LUNCH SWEEPS, Alon USA, LP 12700 Park Central Dr #1600 Dallas, TX 75251. No copies. One name on each entry and one entry per envelope. Each entry, regardless of the submission method, will have an equal chance of winning. One (1) entry person. Additional entries by mail will be disqualified. Mail-in entries must be received by March 29, 2018.
• The Submission must be a descriptive statement;
• The Submission cannot have been submitted previously in a promotion of any kind or exhibited or displayed publicly through any means; and
• The Submission must demonstrate the sweepstakes themes of: Being the #1 Cowboys Fan
• The Submission must not contain material that violates, misappropriates, or infringes upon any law or regulation or the rights of any third party, including any copyright, trademark, or any rights of publicity or privacy, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights;
• The Submission must not disparage any person or entity;
• The Submission must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene hateful, tortious, and/or defamatory;
• The Submission must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and
• The Submission must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any jurisdiction where Submission is created.
For All Submissions: You may submit no more than a total of one Submission during the Sweeps Period. Submissions received from any person or email address in excess of the stated limit, whether through multiple or different Facebook accounts or other applicable accounts or means, will be void. Entrant must have signed permission from all individuals (parents/legal guardian of children, if featured and if not your own) that appear in the Submission to use their name and image in the Submission and to grant the rights set forth herein. If requested by the Sponsor, entrant must be able to provide such permissions in a form acceptable to the Sponsor. By uploading a Submission, entrant grants to the Sponsor, a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such Submissions in whole or in part, and otherwise exploit the Submission in all media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the universe, in any way the Sponsor sees fit including, but not limited to, entertainment, instruction/education, promotional, advertising and/or marketing purposes. In connection with all rights granted herein, the Sponsor shall also have the irrevocable right to incorporate Submissions, in whole or in part, into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed. If necessary, entrant will sign any necessary documentation that may be required for the Sponsors or its designees to make use of the non-exclusive rights entrant is granting to use the Submission. Proof of submission will not be deemed proof of receipt by the Sponsor.
8. WINNERS SELECTION & ODDS OF WINNING: On or around March 29, 2018, a random drawing will be held from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The drawing will be conducted by Administrator, and Administrator’s decisions will be final in all matters pertaining to the random drawing. The odds of winning the Grand Prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The potential Grand Prize Winner will be subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules.
9. AWARDING OF PRIZE: The potential Prize Winners will be notified by telephone, SMS (text) message or email which was included by entrant in the online Sweepstakes entry form. One (1) text message or one (1) telephone call or two (2) email attempts will be made during the Sweepstakes period to reach the potential Prize Winners. If the potential Prize Winner does not respond to Administrator within the allotted 48-hour time period, if any, Administrator will randomly select an alternate potential Prize Winner and the same process will be repeated until all the Prize Winners are found and the Prizes are awarded. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor or Administrators, forfeiture of the Prize and the selection of an alternate Prize Winner may result from any of the following: a) the potential Prize Winner’s failure to respond to notification within the specified response period; b) the potential Prize Winner’s failure to provide Administrator with satisfactory proof of age, identity, and residence; c) any other non-compliance with these Official Rules.
The Prize winners will be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the prize(s) he or she receives, regardless of whether it, in whole or in part, is used
PRIZES: Two Grand Prizes: each consisting of
1 winner + 3 guests, (4 total people for each winner)
$200 lunch ($50×4 people, not including the player lunch)
$200 ALON Gift Card for travel
$100 Dallas Cowboys Jersey
Total ARV $500
10. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the advertised prize is unavailable for any reason. None of the prizes hereunder are nontransferable and not redeemable for cash. Any portion of the Grand Prize not accepted by the applicable winners will be forfeited.
ALL PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE).
11. RELEASE: By entering, participants agree to release, discharge, indemnify, defend and hold harmless, Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, members, employees, agents, and agencies, Dallas Cowboys Football Club, Ltd. and Pro Silver Star, Ltd. (“Released Parties”) from and against any demands, claims, liability, costs, losses, damages, or cause of action, including, without limitation, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of, in whole or part, directly or indirectly, from participation or attempting to participate in the Sweeps or from acceptance, possession, misuse, use, award of or participation in the Grand Prize.
12. PUBLICITY: Subject to applicable law, acceptance of the Grand Prize constitutes the Grand Prize winner’s consent to Sponsor’s use of Grand Prize winner’s name, likeness, graph, voice, biographical information, statements, and/or home state for advertising and promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without remuneration for said use.
13. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor or Administrator reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweeps or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s or Administrator’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweeps, as determined by Sponsor or Administrator in its sole discretion. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweeps may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. In the event the Grand Prize Winner and his/her Guest engage in behavior that (as determined by Sponsor or any prize provider in its or their sole and absolute discretion) is obnoxious, inappropriate, or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the trip or other applicable experience early.
14. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website or mobile device users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweeps and assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission (including text message transmission), communications line failure, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to the website. The Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to entrant’s or to any other person’s mobile device related to or resulting from participating in this Sweeps. If, for any reason, the Sweeps is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which Sponsor or Administrator, in the sole opinion of Sponsor or Administrator, deems could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweeps, Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right in their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweeps and select the winner from entries received prior to the action taken or in such other manner as Sponsor or Administrator may deem fair and appropriate.
15. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweeps, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively, before the appropriate Texas federal or state courts located in Dallas County, Texas. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Sweeps, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweeps, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Texas. By entering, entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in Dallas, Texas.
16. WINNERS LIST: The Winner List may be requested only after the Closing Date and no later than April 5, 2018. To receive the Winner List, send an email with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following subject line: “ALON Cowboys Alumni Lunch Sweepstakes WINNER LIST.”
18. ADMINISTRATION OF SWEEPS: The Administrator’s administration and operation of the Sweeps and the selection of the potential Grand Prize Winner are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweeps. Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweeps winner from all eligible entries received on or before the Closing Date.