Did you know that if you put into the Google machine “best places to visit in the fall”, there are a TON of awesome places that are just begging you to travel to.
With a lot of kids going back to school, lower prices for hotels and accommodations are yours for the taking. Why not take a long weekend and check out these little gems?
Travel USNews has their top 10 list as:
- Savannah – for their beautiful architecture, amazing comfort food, and distinct sense of Southern hospitality.
- Jackson Hole – because who wouldn’t want to see these natural beauties with the pastures hovering in the 60s?
- Charleston – the humidity is finally gone and the cobblestone streets are calling your name.
- Arcadia National Park – if you like to hike, bike, or stroll this is the place for you!
- San Francisco – the tourists are long gone and navigating down the crooked Lombard Street and across the Golden Gate Bridge have never been easier.
- Yellowstone – Fall allows for time to watch the beautiful transition of the seasons without interruption of camera-toting tourists.
- New York City – plan your timing and get a head start on your holiday shopping!
- Boston – with a little chill in the air, November weekends are perfect for leaf-peeping.
- Vancouver – hotel rates will be at their all time low.
- Chicago – test your stamina in the annual Chicago Marathon that is held in October.
Check out the rest of their article and get to planning!