As you know (or should know) Mother’s Day is coming up. (It’s May 14.) Before you rush out to buy the obligatory annual card and bouquet, why not consider changing up your gifting this year?
Whether you’re shopping for your own mom, the mom of your children, or both, odds are that the mom or moms on your list own a car. And, odds are also good that the mom or moms on your list log plenty of miles shuttling you or your kids around and running around town taking care of the grocery shopping, dry cleaning, and all the tedious details that keep life running smoothly.
This Mother’s Day, why not pamper mom by pampering the car she spends so much time in? Here are six gifts she may not realize she needs, but will totally love!
- FREE GAS. Pick up an ALON gift card for your mom to use at the pump or in-store!
- Detail, wash, and wax. Gift mom with a spotless, shiny car. You can purchase a gift certificate or do it yourself.
- Fuzzy or fun seat cover. As she’s waiting for practice to end or for her turn at the drive-through pharmacy, make sure mom’s lounging in style and comfort with a new fun or fuzzy seat cover.
- Scentsational diffuser. Essential oils are all the rage. An aromatherapy car diffuser will help mom relax and avoid road rage.
- Car cooler. There will be no need to wait in line at the drive through when you gift mom with a plug-in car cooler so she can keep her favorite snacks and drinks handy and cool.
- Channels. Whether the mom on your list loves jazz, alternative rock, country, or talk radio, give her the gift of options with a subscription to SiriusXM.