ALON’S LOAD THE CODE SWEEPSTAKES
1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE, PAYMENT, OR OPTING-IN TO MAILING LIST WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT, SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING.
2. SPONSOR: Alon USA, LP (“Sponsor”), 12700 Park Central Dr., Suite 1600, Dallas, Texas 75251.
3. ADMINISTRATOR: Alon USA, LP (“Administrator”), 12700 Park Central Dr., Suite 1600, Dallas, Texas 75251.
4. ELIGIBILITY: The Alon Load the Code Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal United States residents residing in the State of New Mexico, Texas, Arizona, Louisiana, Arkansas, Oklahoma or Colorado who are at least eighteen (18) years of age at time of entry, or the legal age of majority in their jurisdiction, whichever is greater. Officers, directors, and employees (and members of their immediate family, IRS dependents, and household members, whether legally related or not) of Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and web design agencies, and all other entities involved in the creation, administration, or fulfillment of the Sweepstakes, are not eligible to enter or win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Participation constitutes entrant’s unconditional agreement to these “Official Rules” and to Sponsor’s and/or Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. The potential Prize Winners is subject to verification by Sponsor or Administrator. An entrant is not a winner of any prize until entrant’s eligibility as the Sweepstakes winner has been verified, entrant has been notified that verification is complete, and entrant has complied with the terms and conditions of these Official Rules.
5. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins on February 1, 2013 at 00:01 AM Central Time (“CT”) and ends on October 7, 2013 at 23:59 PM CT (“Closing Date”).
6. TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, participants may obtain Load the Code cards by visiting any participating Alon-branded convenience store (no purchase necessary). To enter, Participant must visit www.myalon.com/LoadTheCode, input the code on a Load the Code card (an “Entry Code”) as well as basic identifying information. Participants may visit the site up to once per day and submit a new Entry Code and confirmatory e-mail address to submit additional entries. LIMIT: One (1) entry per participant per day. Additional entries will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right to issue additional bonus Entry Codes to selected participants in Sponsor’s online media programs.
8. WINNERS SELECTION & ODDS OF WINNING: On the dates indicated below (each a “Selection Date”), a random drawing will be held from all eligible entries received up to and including that date. The drawing will be conducted by Administrator, and Administrator’s decisions will be final in all matters pertaining to the random drawing. The odds of winning the Prizes depend on the total number of eligible entries received prior to the time of the drawing and the number of qualified entries submitted by a Participant. The potential Prize Winners will be subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Drawings will be held on the following Selection Dates, each at 23:59 PM CT:
March 4, 2013
May 6, 2013
August 5, 2013
October 7, 2013
9. AWARDING OF PRIZE: The potential Prize Winners will be notified by telephone call at the same telephone number submitted by Prize Winner along with the Entry Code. Three (3) telephone call attempts will be made within one 24-hour period to reach the potential Prize Winner. If the potential Prize Winner does not respond to Administrator within the allotted time period, if any, Administrator will randomly select an alternate potential Prize Winner and the same process will be repeated until all the Prize Winners are found and the Prizes are awarded. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor or Administrators, forfeiture of the Prize and the selection of an alternate Prize Winner may result from any of the following: a) the potential Prize Winner’s failure to respond to notification within the specified response period; b) the potential Prize Winner’s failure to provide Administrator with satisfactory proof of age, identity, and residence; c) any other non-compliance with these Official Rules.
The Prize Winners will be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the prize(s) he or she receives, regardless of whether it, in whole or in part, is used. Notwithstanding the above, Sponsor will pay tax, title and license expenses associated with registration of the vehicle. Prize Winners are responsible for providing any evidence of insurance or financial responsibility as may be required by their state of residence.
10. PRIZE: On each of the four (4) Selection Dates noted above, a Prize Winner will be selected and upon due qualification awarded a 2013 Ford Escape SE, Base MSRP of $25,070. Total Value of all Prizes is $100,280.
11. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the advertised prize is unavailable for any reason. The Prize is nontransferable and not redeemable for cash. Any portion of the Prize not accepted by the Prize Winner will be forfeited.
ALL PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE).
12. RELEASE: By entering, participants agree to release, discharge, indemnify, defend and hold harmless, Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, members, employees, agents, and agencies, (“Released Parties”) from and against any demands, claims, liability, costs, losses, damages, or cause of action, including, without limitation, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of, in whole or part, directly or indirectly, from participation or attempting to participate in the Sweepstakes or from acceptance, possession, misuse, use, award of or participation in the Grand Prize. Each Prize Winner acknowledges that he or she is solely responsible for any actions, claims, or liabilities of his to any Sweepstakes activity without limitation.
13. PUBLICITY: Subject to applicable law, acceptance of the Prize constitutes the Prize winner’s consent to Sponsor’s use of Grand Prize winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, biographical information, statements, and/or home state for advertising and promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without remuneration for said use.
14. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor or Administrator reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s or Administrator’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor or Administrator in its sole discretion. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
15. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website or mobile device users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes and assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission (including text message transmission), communications line failure, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to the website. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which Sponsor or Administrator, in the sole opinion of Sponsor or Administrator, deems could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right in their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes and select the winners from entries received prior to the action taken or in such other manner as Sponsor or Administrator may deem fair and appropriate.
16. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively, before the appropriate Texas federal or state courts located in Dallas County, Texas. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Sweepstakes, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Texas. By entering, entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in Dallas, Texas.
17. WINNERS LIST: The Winner List may be requested ten (10) days after each Selection Date, or for all winners, after the Closing Date and no later than December 31, 2013. To receive the Winner List, send an email with your request to LoadTheCode@AlonBrands.com with the following subject line: “ALON LOAD THE CODE SWEEPSTAKES WINNER LIST.”
19. ADMINISTRATION OF SWEEPSTAKES: The Administrator’s administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential Prize Winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winners from all eligible entries received on or before each Selection Date.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Offer good only at participating locations. Sweepstakes only open to legal United States residents residing in the State of New Mexico, Texas, Arizona, Louisiana, Arkansas, Oklahoma or Colorado who are at least eighteen (18) years of age at time of entry, or the legal age of majority in their jurisdiction, whichever is greater. Sweepstakes ends October 7, 2013. Approximate Retail Value of each prize: MSRP of $25,070. Visit MyAlon.com for Official Rules. Sponsor: Alon USA, LP, 12700 Park Central Dr., Suite 1600, Dallas, Texas 75251.