ALON’S CAR 3 GIVEAWAY SWEEPSTAKES
1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE, PAYMENT, OR OPTING-IN TO MAILING LIST WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT, SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING.
2. SPONSOR: Alon USA, LP (“Sponsor”), 7616 LBJ Freeway, Suite 300, Dallas, Texas 75251.
3. ADMINISTRATORS: Pocketstop, LLC (“Administrator”), 5646 Milton Street, Suite 100LL, Dallas, Texas 75206.
4. ELIGIBILITY: The Alon Car 3 Giveaway Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the U.S. States of New Mexico, Texas, Arizona, and Oklahoma who are at least eighteen (18) years of age at time of entry, or the legal age of majority in their jurisdiction, whichever is greater. Officers, directors, and employees (and members of their immediate family, IRS dependents, and household members, whether legally related or not) of Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and web design agencies, and all other entities involved in the creation, administration, or fulfillment of the Sweepstakes, are not eligible to enter or win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Participation constitutes entrant’s unconditional agreement to these “Official Rules” and to Sponsor’s and/or Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. The potential Prize Winners is subject to verification by Sponsor or Administrator. An entrant is not a winner of any prize until entrant’s eligibility as the Sweepstakes winner has been verified, entrant has been notified that verification is complete, and entrant has complied with the terms and conditions of these Official Rules.
5. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins on September 23, 2013, at 00:01 AM Central Time (“CT”) and ends on September 23, 2013 at 23:59 PM CT (“Closing Date”). The Administrator’s server is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
6. TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, participants may enter by texting the word “CAR3” from their personal mobile device to 444222. LIMIT: One (1) entry per person via mobile device. Additional text entries will be disqualified.
7. SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY: Each Sweepstakes text entry will generate a text response to an entry in the Sweepstakes will contain an “opt-in” to receive additional promotional offers which entrant can elect to participate in by texting their zip code to 444222. If entrant elects to opt-in to such additional promotional offers a text response to the opt-in will allow entrant to opt-out of future promotional text messages by texting the reply “STOP”, in capital letters. For customer support with respect to the promotional offers, entrant may text the word “HELP” to the same number. Opting in to receive additional promotional offers is not required to enter the Sweepstakes and opting in will not increase one’s chances of winning.
8. MOBILE DEVICE TERMS: In the event of a dispute over the identity of a mobile device entrant, the entry will be deemed submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the mobile device at time of entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to a mobile device by its respective wireless service provider. If a dispute cannot be resolved to the Administrator’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible. Standard text and data rates may apply. Participation in this Sweepstakes by mobile device means that entrant understands that they may receive additional text messages from Sponsor relating to this Sweepstakes, including a message notifying entrant that they are a potential winner in this Sweepstakes. Entrant further understands that such text messages will be subject to the charges imposed by your carrier’s rate plan. Proof of sending (such as a “thanks for entering” reply message) does not constitute proof of actual receipt by Administrator of an entry for purposes of this Sweepstakes. Only eligible entries actually received by Administrator before the Closing Date will be included.
By entering the Sweepstakes entrant agrees to Alon’s Mobile Services Terms and Conditions (“SMS Terms and Conditions”) located at Myalon.com. If entrant elects to opt-in to receive additional promotional text offers from Sponsor, such promotional programs will also be subject to Administrator’s Terms and Conditions. Administrator may modify its Terms and Conditions at its discretion without providing notice to entrant.
10. WINNERS SELECTION & ODDS OF WINNING: On or before September 26, 2013, a random drawing will be held from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The drawing will be conducted by Administrator, and Administrator’s decisions will be final in all matters pertaining to the random drawing. The odds of winning the Prizes depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The potential Prize Winners will be subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules.
11. AWARDING OF PRIZE: The potential Prize Winners will be notified by telephone call―at the same telephone number through which the text entry was received or which was included by entrant in the online Sweepstakes entry form. Three (3) telephone call attempts will be made within one 24-hour period to reach the potential Prize Winner. If the potential Prize Winner does not respond to Administrator within the allotted time period, if any, Administrator will randomly select an alternate potential Prize Winner and the same process will be repeated until all the Prize Winners are found and the Prizes are awarded. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor or Administrators, forfeiture of the Prize and the selection of an alternate Prize Winner may result from any of the following: a) the potential Prize Winner’s failure to respond to notification within the specified response period; b) the potential Prize Winner’s failure to provide Administrator with satisfactory proof of age, identity, and residence; c) any other non-compliance with these Official Rules.
The Prize winners will be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the prize(s) he or she receives, regardless of whether it, in whole or in part, is used.
12. PRIZE: One (1) prizes will be awarded, and will consist of:
(i) Two Hundred Fifty Dollars ($250.00 US) worth of vouchers of Alon “You Cash.”Limit one prize per person/Cell/Address.
13. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the advertised prize is unavailable for any reason. The Prize is nontransferable and not redeemable for cash. Any portion of the Prize not accepted by the Prize Winner will be forfeited.
If a gift card is awarded and/or included in the Prize and is lost, destroyed, or stolen they will not be replaced. All pre-paid credit cards are subject to their respective terms and conditions and may include restrictions which Winner agrees to abide and be bound by.
ALL PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE).
14. RELEASE: By entering, participants agree to release, discharge, indemnify, defend and hold harmless, Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, members, employees, agents, and agencies, (“Released Parties”) from and against any demands, claims, liability, costs, losses, damages, or cause of action, including, without limitation, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of, in whole or part, directly or indirectly, from participation or attempting to participate in the Sweepstakes or from acceptance, possession, misuse, use, award of or participationinthe Grand Prize. The Prize Winner acknowledges that he or she is solely responsible for any actions, claims, or liabilities of his to any Sweepstakes activity without limitation.
15. PUBLICITY: Subject to applicable law, acceptance of the Prize constitutes the Prize winner’s consent to Sponsor’s use of Grand Prize winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, biographical information, statements, and/or home state for advertising and promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without remuneration for said use.
16. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor or Administrator reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s or Administrator’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor or Administrator in its sole discretion. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. In the event the Grand Prize Winner and his/her Guest engage in behavior that (as determined by Sponsor or any prize provider in its or their sole and absolute discretion) is obnoxious, inappropriate, or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the trip or other applicable experience early.
17. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website or mobile device users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes and assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission (including text message transmission), communications line failure, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to the website. The Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to entrant’s or to any other person’s mobile device related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which Sponsor or Administrator, in the sole opinion of Sponsor or Administrator, deems could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right in their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes and select the winner from entries received prior to the action taken or in such other manner as Sponsor or Administrator may deem fair and appropriate.
18. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively, before the appropriate Texasfederal or state courts located in Dallas County, Texas. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Sweepstakes, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Texas. By entering, entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in Dallas, Texas.
19. WINNERS LIST: The Winner List may be requested only after the Closing Date and no later than September 30, 2013. To receive the Winner List, send an email with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following subject line: “ALON CAR 3 GIVEAWAY SWEEPSTAKES WINNER LIST.”
21. ADMINISTRATION OF SWEEPSTAKES: The Administrator’s administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential Grand Prize Winner are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winner from all eligible entries received on or before the Closing Date.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Offer good only at participating locations. Sweepstakes only open to legal residents of U.S. States of Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, and Oklahoma, 18 or older. Sweepstakes ends September 23, 2013ARV of all prizes: $250. Visit MyAlon.com for Official Rules. Sponsor: Alon USA, LP, 7616 LBJ Freeway, Suite 300, Dallas, Texas 75251. (Standard text messaging rates will apply.)